- Touch screen or touch pad & touch sensors for easy call control
- Multiuse connectivity: desk phone, softphone and mobile phone, dependant on the model Jabra PRO 9400 series selected
- Easy installation with SmartSetup wizard
- Superior sound and Noise Blackout™
- Choice of different headsets for every working environment and choice of 3 mono wearing styles for greater comfort
- Up to 150 meters/400-foot wireless range
- Future-proof investment through feature upgrades via Jabra PC Suite
Stay in touch around the office
Jabra PRO™ 9400 is the first series of wireless office headsets with user-friendly touch screen for easy call control.
One headset for all your phones
Today’s business cards often feature different numbers for desk, mobile and softphone. The result? You find yourself grabbing your mobile just as the caller gives up and tries the desk phone instead! Designed with busy office professionals in mind, Jabra PRO™ 9400 series can save you a lot of hassle. Thanks to Multiuse technology, all your phone calls come to the same headset. Just tap the talk button and start talking.
User-friendly touch screen
Up to the three devices – desk, mobile and softphone – are united by a stylish touch screen base. The base connects to your headset via DECT – a technology characterized by its reliable, long range capabilities – offering a wireless range of up to 150m. Equipped with a SmartSetup wizard, the touch screen helps you connect phones and choose preferences to get started. Once you’re up and running, it’s colorful icons and intuitive menu system make call-handling a breeze.
Several state-of-the-art sound technologies enable Jabra PRO 9400 Series headsets to deliver unrivalled call clarity and safety. State-of-the-art noise-canceling technology and advanced Digital Signal Processing practically eliminates all background noise, so your voice can always be heard clearly. Wideband sound ensures that the sound you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing by cutting off sudden loud noises and securing safe average sound levels through the day.